IN-APP CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Magnitude technology is simple to use and easy to understand. Adoption is important to us and we want our clients to get it right. For this reason, we have spent time developing in-app change management for each activity to help our clients and users understand the App.
- Start-up slides show new users what to do and how to participate
- Feedback functionality lets users ask questions or express concerns
- A User Manual explains how the App works
CALL TO ACTION
Each user running the app has to complete their business activities through the app. Many of these are existing actions that are currently performed using paper forms and clipboards. These are now taken care of digitally.
- Create capture forms for contacts and activity fields
- Add new info or synchronise with existing systems
- Create groups of contacts
- Send bulk SMS texts
- View previous interactions with contacts
- If your system is offline, the App will cache info added, so you never lose data
- Add files, images or videos, as and when needed
- Use keyword searches
FEEDBACK FUNCTIONALITY OR LOG
All forms completed by app users are stored in the cloud and accessible through the Feedback functionality. Summary reports of outgoing and incoming forms can all be accessed through the device with all the relevant information viewable. This includes the date/time stamps of each activity, as well as the geo-location.
- Access centralised info for outgoing and incoming data
- Apply filters
- Use time and date stamps
- Use geo-location stamps
- Enable escalation notifications
- Enable progress and resolution updates
- Export raw data to Excel